1. To provide students with the best citizenship and teamwork training possible.
2. To provide positive encouragement for each student for honorable decision making skills.
3. To provide positive answers to problems that students face in today’s society using the Bible as the standard for character, morals, and ethics.
4. To instill positive, wholesome attitudes toward authority figures, including school officials and parents.
5. To instill respect among their fellow students, school faculty and family members or guardians.
6. To empower each student with the skills necessary to reach their full potential as honorable leaders of society.